Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's in a name

p.s.: I am totally pretending that it is 11:59pm Friday night.

Blog challenge 19: Nicknames you have, why you have them

I think my first ever nickname was started by my grandpa when I was still a little girl, and he has never stopped calling me this since. Instead of adding the "b" to my name, it was omitted and thus came the nickname Kimmer.

In high school a couple of my choir and basketball friends started calling me Kimbo...that one I haven't really been called since I moved to Utah.

When I first met my friend Brittainy after moving to Utah and working at the Target Portrait Studio, she started calling me Kimberloo....that one has seemed to stick and she still calls me that once in a while.

Lastly, since being married, Chas has more often been calling me Tootie.....I don't think I even have to explain that one, and out of embarrassment, really don't want to :)

No comments: