2. I had an awesome night leading worship for the Youth Worship Gathering at Washington Heights. God is always right on time.
3. I had an unexpected and great conversation with a friend who lives a thousand miles away, but I felt like was right here with me (thanks, CCT :)
4. Lives are changing, for the good, the better, and the healthier (yes I may have just made that seem like a real sentence).
5. I don't work on Fridays, so, essentially I almost always love Friday for that reason.
6. I got to spend a Friday night cuddled up on the couch with my favorite person in the world laughing together at a funny movie. The best stay at home dates are when you never get sick of the person you are spending them with. Man, I am so sappy.
Here's hoping you are having a great weekend, already, too.