In three weeks:
- I will officially be done with my last "class" for my master's degree
- I will walk for Utah State graduation. No I am not really done, I have a final project to complete and some internship hours to do until August, then I am officially done with my master's level education. I can't wait for August 3rd.
- I will get to see one of my best friends, hang out, get some pictures taken by her with my fiance', go to Park City, eat at PF Chang's, and just have a dang good time with her. Yay for getting to see Melissa!
- Chas and I will be getting our engagement pictures, done by that lady mentioned above. So excited for this!!
- I will be one week away from getting ready to run the 1/2 half marathon for the 2nd time. My goal is to be 30 seconds faster than my per mile time from when I ran it in 2008. That means I have to run a 9:30 mile for 13 miles....In the words of Michael Jackson, "Don't stop til you get enough." I ain't stoppin.
- May will be here and I am about 90% sure that I will finally get to plant some flowers to liven up our back porch that has been o' so bare for the last 9 months. Man, winter seems long here.
- My best friend of 14 years will be that much closer to having her first baby girl, going to be named Madison. She is due July 12th. I cannot WAIT to meet her. Here's to Amy and John and their first encounter at being parents. I love you guys.