Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'll be you

Blog challenge day 17:Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

So...I thought about this one a little bit, it's kind of a big decision to make.
I came to the conclusion that if I was going to switch lives with anyone, honestly, it would be with my husband.
That probably sounds weird, at first. I would still be living in the same house, sleeping in the same bed, visiting the same places we visit. I know what you're thinking.

But, here's the why.
I have often wondered what it would be like to have to live with, well, me. And there is no other person on this earth that knows what that is like better than my husband. He is there in my good moments, and there for my worst moments. I think it would be really good insight for me to see how things are from his point of view when he is dealing with all the aspects of me. Plus, it would also be nice for me to see how he thinks about things, because let's be honest, boy brains can be 1.hard to pick sometimes, and 2.a bit on the weird side at times. I am not saying Chas is weird by ANY means (ok, sometimes when he randomly says things and makes up pretend voices to fill his time in the car since his radio doesn't work), I am just saying I think it would really help me, us, if I were put in his life and could see his aspect for a while.

So, that's who I want to be, and why :)

1 comment:

Amy Pepper said...

You are just too stinkin' sweet! :-) Maybe we can catch up this weekend. I am off until monday.