Monday, March 21, 2011

Girl put your records on

Blog challenge day 15: Put your ipod on shuffle: first ten songs that play

1. Paul Wright- Sunrise to Sunset

2. Corinne Bailey Rae- Put Your Records On (Not kidding you, I named this blog before I hit shuffle on my iPod, and this just happen to come up)

3. Jeremy Riddle- God Moves in a Mysterious Way

4. Just a Vapor backing (played by Ben Smith)- Still Love You

5. Azusa Pacific University Choir and Orchestra- Crown You With Praise (Gotta love the worship practice songs, lol)

6. Matt Redman- Never Let Go

7. Hillsong United- Freedom is Here (One of my current personal favorites)

8. Starfield- I Will Go

9. Casting Crowns- Until the Whole World Hears

10. Mute Math- Noticed (also a current personal favorite)

And there you have it. I will say that right now the majority of the songs on my iPod are either workout or worship songs. So, it makes sense that I got the nice variety that I did. Ha.

1 comment:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

DId you see that Put Your Records On was in my first 10 songs? Crazy!