Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Working out my brain

Blog challenge day 29: In the past month what have you learned


One more day left of the 30 day blog challenge, and I am thinking that after this, I may spend the time that I have been blogging and take a couple of walks. Granted, the weather has to be nice enough, but there's always the treadmill too. I may even take a book I have been reading and catch up on some eye-brain stimulation.

What have I learned in the past month......
I have come to a place in my life where I can see myself hitting a plateau of sorts. I know there is something new coming for me, soon, I just am not totally sure what that might be. But, I have started seeking out what that might be, and I am just glad, thankful and blessed that I have a supporting, loving husband who encourages me to do the things that I am passionate about and want to make a difference doing.

Doing a blog a day was a bit more challenging than I had hoped it would be. I knew it would be a challenge, but I guess I figured that if I have friends with way more busy lives than me and blog every day, then hey, I could blog every day. But, as you could tell by my many, many late posts, it just wasn't on my mind every night after getting home from work, eating dinner, getting a workout in, looking up songs for worship, spending time with my hubby and finally falling asleep. I am just happy and glad that I am finishing it. Checking this one off the books (tomorrow, heh)

Signing onto the blog more meant I was looking around at my other friend's blog more too. Which means I had more of a chance to comment on the cool, interesting, and tasty things they have been writing about. I learned that I don't always have to get a comment, but it's nice if I give at least one comment a day.

My bad habit is still just that, a bad habit. You think I would have maybe changed it after openly posting about my tendency to leave clothes on the bathroom floor. But I didn't.

Posting about some of the things I was challenged to post about gave me some good insight to continue thinking about a few things, my goals, dreams, who I would want to trade a day with, etc.

That's all I can think of for now, time to watch some Hulu :) Hey that's what you do when you don't have cable. I think of that as a good thing.

No comments: