Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes


Blog challenge day 28: A picture of you last year and now, how you have changed since then


May of last year



February of this year

The most exciting change of all since last year is that this time last year I wasn't married yet, and now I am! That's a big life change too, I would say.

It's hard to tell in the pictures, but my hair is a little lighter and a little longer. Just a couple more inches before I will be able to donate it again. Come on hair!

Last year, I wasn't doing much in terms of music, I was singing for the morning and night service every other week at Washington Heights, but nothing as far as singing out or doing much more than back up vocals for the worship team. Now, I am backup vocals for Cheatwood (Chas' band) with Kelli, and we are even doing a little trio group with just the three of us. Chas talked me into helping him write another song (he only twisted my arm a little bit), so that should be coming out with the CD that we are making this summer.

I also started leading worship more for the "sister" church that we merged with in Bountiful, then called Grace Baptist, now called Bountiful Heights. I lead a team every other week, sometimes more if needed, and that has been a great challenge for me.

Last year, I was soooo close to being done with my Masters from Utah State, and now, I can officially say I am a Masters graduate as of August. Woo!

I am sure there are a lot of other things, smaller things, that have changed, but I will just leave it at that for now, since those are all great and exciting things!

1 comment:

Amy Pepper said...

You are so beautiful babe! Miss you every day!