Monday, October 18, 2010

In case you didn't know

Some of you know, some of you don't. Probably because I had to keep things somewhat on the down low because it was a suprise for Chas.
Back in August, the 12th to be exact, I had bridals done. This was a surprise because I ended up using some of the pictures for a gift to Chas the day of our wedding. I originally wasn't going to do them because my favorite photographer (that being Melissa Oholendt) was not going to be able to do them for me. After talking to Mel and giving it more thought over the summer, I decided that I really did want to bridals, and I am so glad that I did. And that I asked Jacque to do them for me.

Jacque Lynn did a great job, and she has commented to me on how much she loved doing the session at the mansion next to the church where Chas and I got married.

She posted a TON of pictures in her password protected site for me to be able to order and view. She also recently posted a blog of some of her favorites from the shoot.
So, instead of asking everyone who hasn't had a chance to see the bridals (which I really, really loved) to log on and trudge through the 177 pictures that she uploaded, if you feel inclined and decide you want to check a few of them out, you can do so by going here instead.

No comments: