Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time....

is not on my side right now. Boo. At least I am getting time and a half at work for overtime, the state hardly ever approves overtime. But we need it, in a bad bad way.
School is kicking my butt, due to trying to get the assignments done which will be due during the 9 days that Chas and I will be in Tennessee/South Carolina at the end of the month.

For now, a picture of a lifetime memorable moment.



I surprised Chas for his 30th birthday, the turnout was great. He was so surprised, he was completely speechless for about two minutes. The video should be coming soon.

In the meantime, here's the video of when I surprised my mom for her 50th last year, in case you haven't seen it yet. I must be good at the surprise party deal. I am two for two.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday Chas! And I hope you guys ahve a great time on your trip! woot woot, we'll be in the same state!