Oh the days of high school, if only my stress level was where it was back then, this would be a piece of cake.
1. Did you date someone in high school? Yes, I was actualy engaged in high school, ha ha, oh that was SO long ago. He is now not married with two kids with a girl who cheated on her husband to be with him. Thank you GOD for saving me from that.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A 1996 green 4 door Ford Escort, that car treated me well.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Sure did, even though I did a pretty crappy job on the parallel park.
4. Were you a party animal? If you consider staying up all night with the basketball team a party animal, then yeah.
5. Were you considered a flirt? no, boys didn 't like me enough to even let me flirt with them, ha ha.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was the choir president and sang all three years.
7. Were you a nerd? Considering ,my answer to the previous question, I am sure I was.
8. Did you ever get expended or expelled? No way, the only time I got in trouble is when I got in a fight once with a girl at lunch but nothing happened to me.
9. Can you still sing your fight song? I can't remember the tune or the words, so no.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. LeMaster my history teacher, because he is the only teacher I have ever had that actualy made history fun to learn about. And my choir teacher Mrs. Graham.
11. Where did you sit at lunch? A round table right next to the pizza stand.
12. What sports did you play? Basketball, basketball and basketball!! ha ha
13. Were you on any varsity teams? Varsity basketball junior and senior year. Yeah you probably think I can't play huh?
14. School mascot and colors? Sumner Spartans, purple,yellow and white
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Sophmore year- Richard Doolittle, Junior and Senior- Michael Baker
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I would stand up for myself a little more, but be nice to people who were mean to me.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? The ferry trip we took the night after that lasted all night long....I caught my friend Jake Coheley and his girlfriend having sex in the bathroom, no lie.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? hmmmmm. I don't know that we even had one of these
19. Were you in any clubs? nada
20. Have you gained weight since then? considering I was taking two weight and conditioning classes and playing basketball, what do you think? Who asks this anyway????? A guy must have written these.
21. Who was your prom date? Jimmy Connell....He was a year younger than me and therefore made me pay for EVERYTHING.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I really don't know, I guess it just depends on where I am living at that time.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? yeah I had two jobs, one at a coffee\deli shop and the other at a dentist's office as a sterile technician....well you, know, I had to pay for the car and all those clothes that I wanted as a 17 year old teenage girl.