Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The wedding

And lastly, pictures of the wedding! I don't have any of the actualy ceremony just yet, my brother was put in charge of my camera, but he didn't take any pictures. Here are a few to share though.


Amy in her dress. This was about a five minute ordeal just to get it on!


A hug from her mom, so precious.


Pose'n it up.


At the reception, the maid of honor toast.


Watching a video of John and Amy


Their cake, buttercream is oh so delicious.

Hopefully I can get some copies of the ceremoney from their photographer to post later. But you get the idea now!

2 comments:

melissa o said...

Yay! Thank you - you looked so beautiful!

AMY said...

hey, i almost bought that dress for my wedding, but it was ivory with colorful flowers and designs all over it. so pretty, you too!