Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I got tagged

And I am pretty sure that all of the people I could tag also have been tagged already, so we will see how this goes :)
Thanks to Melissa for making me feel special in the tagging of the blog world

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and / or weird facts about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The Random\Weird Facts:
1. My CD player in my car has officially retired. I am pretty sure this means I am going to get an Ipod adaptor instead of replacing the whole stereo.

2. I have had my Honda for almost 7 years now, and it has 207,789 miles on it. Gotta love the cars that run forever.

3. I don't wear bathing suits. Don't. I can't remember the last time I wore one. Four summers ago, maybe.

4. Some people smack their food when they eat it, some people don't. I don't. You shouldn't either. For some reason that sound makes me cringe. Especially when people lick their fingers.

5. I always always always get ready the same way every morning; make-up in my pajamas, iron clothes, hair, put on clothes for the day, finish hair, shoes.

6. I have officially lived in Utah longer than I lived in Washington; Washington 12 years, Utah 14.

7. Someday I will learn how to Salsa.

Tags: Jodi (Maybe this will inspire you to actually make a blog :), Meredith, Ryan, Jeremy, Josh....I think that's all I got who have not been tagged yet.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I am so honored to have received such an invitation! Perhaps you HAVE inspired me....we shall see :)