And I am pretty sure that all of the people I could tag also have been tagged already, so we will see how this goes :)
Thanks to Melissa for making me feel special in the tagging of the blog world
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and / or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The Random\Weird Facts:
1. My CD player in my car has officially retired. I am pretty sure this means I am going to get an Ipod adaptor instead of replacing the whole stereo.
2. I have had my Honda for almost 7 years now, and it has 207,789 miles on it. Gotta love the cars that run forever.
3. I don't wear bathing suits. Don't. I can't remember the last time I wore one. Four summers ago, maybe.
4. Some people smack their food when they eat it, some people don't. I don't. You shouldn't either. For some reason that sound makes me cringe. Especially when people lick their fingers.
5. I always always always get ready the same way every morning; make-up in my pajamas, iron clothes, hair, put on clothes for the day, finish hair, shoes.
6. I have officially lived in Utah longer than I lived in Washington; Washington 12 years, Utah 14.
7. Someday I will learn how to Salsa.