Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dip it in the pot

While Claire and Julie were still in town over the holidays, Kelli and I went on a night out with them to the Melting Pot in Salt Lake. It was delicious! Though a little pricey, I highly recommend it for couples or those who enjoy sharing or splitting a meal. It took us a while to get there there once we were in Salt Lake because of holiday bussle and construction, which always seems to have great timing, but the dinner experience was well worth the adventure!

The cheesy fondu appetizer, went great with the veggies and even the apples.

Our meal that Claire and I shared consisted of steak, chicken, shrimp, and fish. The sauces that I got to eat were super tasty too!



And my personal favorite part, a pot of chocolate\caramel fondu to dip fruit, cheesecake, brownies, and pound cake in. I had only extra helpings of fruit of course, and a little bit of cheesecake,mmmm mm.

No comments: