Since I am a fan of lists, and some of you are too, I got a little inspiration reading some blogs and decided to type one.
Here it is.
1. I remember my frist birthday. People don't believe me when I tell them that. I had a Rainbow Bright cake, my mom confirmed that.
2. I watched Fried Green Tomatoes for the first time last night, and I almost bawled my eyes out. Bad timing.
3. I finally found a seamstress to alter my bridesmaid dress. I think she is German.
4. I have been in two weddings in my entire life. First was my mom's, second will be by best friend's on August 25th, 2007.
5. I was born on my paren'ts 4th year anniversary. What a present :)
6. To this date, I don't personally know anyone who has the same birthday as me. Jeremy Bair is the closest, August 28th.
7. Two famous people that I share the same birthday with are Mother Teresa and Paul Rubens (AKA...Pee-Wee Herman). I just looked that up.
8. I don't wear jeans more than two times before washing them.
9. I have been trying out the color green, and I kind of like it.
10. Yes I have been tanning, but only for the wedding.
11. At this point in my life, I would be ok if I didn't have kids.
12. I would like to have a dog.
13. I will NEVER go skydiving. I can't be talked into it.
14. I am having a really hard time deciding what to do for Amy for her bachelorette party.
15. I am terrible at picking out clothes for other people, including lingerie.
16. I have eaten out for dinner the past 16 nights in a row. Yuck.
17. My bosses are outrageously understanding.
18. Sometimes I forget that I have a tattoo. I rarely ever see it.
19. My brother now has more tattoo space on his body than anyone else I personally know.
20. The last scriptures I read were out of 2 Corinthians.
21. I am currently reading Prayer, by Philip Yancey.
22. I almost always never finish the last 5-10 pages of a book. I have no idea why.
23. I really do like the color pink.
24. I wear a dress when I start to feel like I look unfeminine, and it really does help me to feel better. It has to be a dang good fitting dress though.
25. I have written SO many letters that I never gave away.
26. I have helped 4 people in the last two months I know look for jobs.
27. I don't think I will be moving back to Seattle this year.
28. One year to be starting school again seems like such a very long time.
29. I have been making up time at work for the annual leave I don't want to use.
30. I haven't gone to bed before midnight for almost a week now.
31. I have realized over the last two weeks that I am terrible at using a lancet.
32. I find that pain I experience is usually less than what I expect it to be.
33. It bothers me when people don't make eye contact when they are asking me questions.
34. I have broken one bone, my thumb.
35. People watching should be considered a hobby.
36. I like watching peoples' faces when they get a surprise.
37. I love Japanese Cherry Blossoms.
38. My favorite drink this summer has been blended strawberry lemonade.
39. I am an excessive e-mail checker.
40. I have considered not having a blog anymore.
41. I sometimes wonder why certain people in life have a way of making their way back into the picture.
42. I got a new mouse pad, and I don't like the way it makes my mouse move.
43. I drink iced tea more than water, especially green tea.
44. I have thought about what it would be like to rescue someone.
45. I use a lot of post-it notes at work. They are mostly for phone numbers.
46. I have a fetish for intricately decorated cupcakes.
47. I am very obsessive about balancing my checkbook.
48. I don't like shaving my legs because of the awful razor burn it causes.
49. I am forever grateful to Melissa for exposing me to P.F. Chang's. I am sure it would have happened some time, but I am glad it was her. :)
50. I didn't think I was going to make it to 50.