Tuesday, July 10, 2007

For those of you who know what is going on right now, thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to listen and lend a shoulder to cry on when I need it most. And believe me, I need it.

It was good to see Julie on Sunday morning and get to chat over coffee a little bit. It was an unexpectedly pleasant surprise.

For those of you who don't know what is going on, and care to find out, give me a call, E mail me, something. I hate feeling like I am reaching out for people in desparation. I hate doing this.

Though there are many things in life (like health) that I am thankful for and I ask God to be reminded of every day, one thing that has been very frustrating for me is how stupid some doctors can be.
Surgeons, they are good, they actually try to HELP people.
Some oncologists, not so good, and their bedside manner is TERRIBLE.

Don't ever tell a patient they are foolish for wanting to be on life support, or for choosing not to take chemotherapy. You WILL get punched in the face next time you say that.

No comments: