The bad news is that I can no longer log into Blogger from work. I can't imagine why the state wouldn't want me updating my profiles on government time......
The good news is:
1. Only five, count em', 5 more class times before the END of this semester. Christmas break here we come.
2. I will get to be in Washington for what will be the LAST Christmas I will spend in Washington with my family as a single person for a whopping ten days. SO weird to say that.
3. Halloween is in three days, which means I get to dress up as something silly and not be a complete idiot for doing so.
4. This weekend is also my mom's birthday!
5. We are well on our way down the list of wedding plans, double woot!
The only other piece of slightly bad news..... I have more migraines right now that I can keep track of. My hope is that this MRI I am having next week may shed some light on what may be going on. Not that I want ANYTHING to be in the MRI, but, at least it will rule out possibilities, and I can look for a preventative treatment.
That's all for now, more updates to come after the Halloween, Sheriff and Bandit weekend, yeehah!