Monday, August 20, 2007

Wedding

It was very good for me to be able to see so many people at Claire and Matthew's wedding. I miss so many of you.

I will be leaving on Wednesday for Seattle to be in Amy's wedding, and I can't wait to see her. Kelli will be flying in as well on Friday, antoher piece of fun news.
I am having a bit of a hard time finding a nice lingerie piece for Amy, but maybe I will have some luck tonight.

On another note, I am asking for some prayer for sleep. I am having a hard time falling asleep lately, part of the grieving process I am sure. Never-the-less, I woke up twenty minutes before I was supposed to be at work today, due to not falling asleep until almost 2:00 this morning.
I feel so behind right now.

I pray for another successful school for those of you who are going, and those who are teaching.
I also pray that moving goes well, both here for Claire and in MN for Mel.
I know that has got to be stressfull, but just remember, it is a good, exciting stress.

I love you all very much.

2 comments:

melissa o said...

Will you be back at work on Monday?

melissa o said...

I am waiting on an update from you my dear! I would love to hear about Amy's wedding!