Monday, May 14, 2007

A new chapter

Wow.

That's one word that comes to mind when thinking about everything that has happened in the last 3 weeks.

So much has changed, but so many good things are happening, and are going to continue to happen, I know it.

I feel like I am starting a new chapter in life, and I can' t wait to see what God has in store for me.

Living the single life and not working two jobs means I will have more time to spend with That guy, the one you have to really slow down and listen for in order to hear what He is really trying to say to you. I wasn't that careful before, and I missed a few things.

But the good thing is, He is a God of second chances. And I am ready to sit down and just listen. Being a good listener is important.

Lots of things are happening this summer, showers, weddings, looking for a new roommate, road trips, Relay for Life, 4th of July birthdays, fun, fun and more fun! I am so excited to be a part of the good things to come, as well as the challenges that may lie ahead for us.

There will be times of suffering, life is accompanied by pain. But, there is someone who can get you through that pain, and I want to believe that for my life every single day.

People will be missed, I am already missing someone very much already. And I will also have the great memories that we have been able to share, and I plan on hanging on to those for as long as I possibly can.

No comments: