Monday, January 22, 2007

Camera Down

I guess I am one of those people that think I have to have pictures in order to have a good post (even though this really isn't truly the case).

So because my camera has not been working, I haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks. I think I just need to buy new rechargeable batteries for it, I am hoping that is the only thing that is wrong with it.

Until then, here is just a little update on some of the things past and some things up and coming.

Recently Blair and I got a new roomate (along with Blair's new puppy Dash, cute!). Sarah Grosgebauer moved in about two weeks ago, and so far everything is going great.

So far the cooking resolution is going really well, I have made a couple of new dishes, low fat ones at that, and they have turned out great.
Check out the Low Fat Cherry Berry Cobbler on Betty Crocker's website for a tasty low fat treat!

I applied to grad school a couple of weeks ago, and as long as I can take the MAT and get a better score than what I got on the GRE, the head of the department at Utat State said that he would be willing to hold the spot for me until the scores came back. So, essentially, I am pretty much getting myself ready to start grad school in the fall.

Jose is leaving this weekend to go help his dad with the ministry at his church in Burlington Colorado. He is hoping to only be gone about 6 months, but that is not for sure at this point. But things are going well with his health, and he will have a follow up with his oncologist in April. So that will probably be the next time I get to see him after he leaves this weekend. I am sad, I am really going to miss him. Gosh I love this guy!

My dad is planning to have another back fuse operation around May or June, so prayers for a healthy and speedy recovery are much appreciated.

Here's a list of the people I know that are planning on getting married this year!
Amy and John (my best friend from Washington)
Claire and Matthew
Glendon and Kate
Brady and Colby
Josh Herod and Emily(a girl he met in MO)
my step-cousin Andrea
Kristy and Joe (though I think they may have already gotten married)

Wow, that's a lot of people!!

Lots of things are changing, mostly for the good that I can see.
I hope you all are doing well and will be able to post again soon!

No comments: