With Christmas coming, I thought of a couple of questions that may spark some discussion.
Here we go.
1.What is you all time favorite Christmas song, the one that you want to hear at least twice every single year?
2.Do you know where you were on your first Christmas? (where you lived, who you spent it with, things like that)
3.Is there one food item that your family always make for the holidays?
4.Have you every volunteered for a food bank, rescue mission, for caroling, during Christmas time?
5.How are you going to celebrate the birth of our savior this year?
So, sine I am asking these questions, I thought I would give some answers too.
1. Favorite Christmas song: O Holy Night, especially when the dynamics are sung well and there isn't a lot of vibrado
2. I am pretty sure that I spent my first Christmas with my parents over at my grandpa's house with all my dad's family here in Utah
3. I always remember having either deviled eggs or real mashed potatoes with our Christmas meal
4. The closest I have gotten to volunteering is putting together food drive and sorting food items at a food bank.
5. Spending time with my family back home is the best thing I could ever have for Christmas, and that is exactly what I am going to be doing.
Happy Holidays to you all!